Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lagunitas' Luck 13


I was at the beer spot today and came across Lagunitas' Luck 13. I checked the site and it appears to be one of their seasonals available from June to August, although I am not to sure how much stock you can put in their time table - the 4th installment of the Zappa series was said to be available from April to June and has yet to arrive (I have been assured it is coming soon though). Anywho, this beer is quite tasty. The label calls it "a mondo large red ale', so I guess it is basically an imperial red & with an 8.3% content, the alcohol flavor brings to mind thoughts of IPA's. This is another example of why (while I enjoy most of this companies beers) I really get excited about their seasonal & limited releases.

1 comment:

Not Just Any Jen said...

Oh, dangerous! I think I would just need one. Brent would be all over this!